We are honored that Candid (formerly known as GuideStar) has recognized Delta Institute for the third year in a row with a Platinum Seal of Transparency! We are committed to the highest level of accountability to our donors, funders, and stakeholders. This means that of the federally recognized 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States, Delta ranks among the top 1% of nonprofits regarding transparency.
This commitment represents publicly and voluntarily sharing a comprehensive overview of our organization, including:
- Clearly defined programmatic goals and strategy;
- How we measure our results on a yearly basis;
- Our alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- A financial report of our revenue and expenses;
- Disclosure of board leadership practices such as ethics and transparency; and,
- Demographic information about our board and senior staff.
We welcome everyone to learn more by visiting our Candid/ GuideStar profile by clicking the button below.