It’s been an exciting start to 2023 for us all at Delta Institute!
We are proud to announce that our strong financial health and ongoing accountability and transparency has earned us a Four-Star Rating from Charity Navigator. Less than one-tenth of 1% of charities Charity Navigator rate earn a perfect score. Charity Navigator is America’s largest and most-utilized independent charity elevator. They analyze nonprofit performance based on four key indicators: Impact & Results, Accountability & Finance, Community & Culture, and Leadership & Adaptability. This rating designates Delta Institute as an official “Give with Confidence” charity, indicating our organization is using its donations effectively based on Charity Navigator’s criteria.
For the fourth year in a row, Delta Institute has maintained a Platinum Seal of Transparency from Candid (formerly known as GuideStar)! At Delta Institute we are committed to the highest level of accountability to our donors, funders, and stakeholders. Of the 1.5 million nonprofits federally recognized in the United States, Delta Institute ranks among the top 1% of nonprofits regarding transparency.
The commitment represents publicly and voluntarily sharing a comprehensive overview of our organization, including:
- Clearly defined programmatic goals and strategy;
- How we measure our results on a yearly basis;
- Our alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- A financial report of our revenue and expenses;
- Disclosure of board leadership practices such as ethics and transparency; and,
- Demographic information about our board and senior staff.