DELs Recruitment Info – May Session
May 11 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Are you, or someone you know, passionate about advancing innovative solutions to sustainability in the Midwest? Consider applying to become a Delta Emerging Leader (DEL)! DELs serve as the official associate board of Delta Institute. We are looking for stellar emerging professionals to join this fun and rewarding associate board for a one-year term beginning in July 1, 2023.
What you can expect as a DEL:
- Monthly evening meetings with other DELs, about 60-90 minutes each;
- Service on one of three committees with committee meetings scheduled as needed;
- Organize, promote, and fundraise for two annual events: BOOST in the Fall and Green Soapbox in the Spring;
- Leadership opportunities to chair committees, events, and liaison roles with Delta’s governing board;
- There is no set amount for “membership dues” or “minimum contribution,” though we do ask that all DELs self-determine an amount they wish to donate throughout the year (Delta Institute is a 501c3 nonprofit; contributions are tax-deductible);
- Opportunities to connect and network with Delta’s staff and governing board of directors; and,
- Service for one year (July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024) with an opportunity to renew at the end of your first term.
Want to learn more about the DELs first? Have questions? Join us for our recruitment info session on Thursday, May 11th from 5:30pm – 6:30pm CT. Register in advance by clicking the link below. See you there!