Our work spans multiple sectors, and we apply lessons learned from one partnership to another—fostering innovation to meet our partners’ needs. If you have a sustainability need, we will deliver.
Our Public, nonprofit, and private sector partners turn to us for services across the entire spectrum of sustainability:
- Site Planning: downtown, neighborhood, and subarea;
- Carbon Footprinting and Greenhouse Gas Reporting;
- Climate Mitigation and Adaptation Planning;
- Data Quantification, Analysis and Visualization, including GIS;
- Water Planning;
- Zoning, subdivision, and unified development ordinances;
- Grant preparation and grant management support;
- Community Facilitation and Convening;
- Waste and Energy Auditing;
- Environmental Standard Certification Assistance;
- Sustainable Business Consulting;
- Staffing augmentation via in-house planning services; and,
- Technical assistance for brownfield redevelopment, coal plant transition, energy efficiency, and solid waste management.
Municipal Resiliency and Community Planning
Sustainable Business Consulting
Sustainability and Efficiency in the Built Environment
Deconstruction Planning and Waste Reduction
Delta Institute has expertise in multiple waste and materials types including: municipal solid waste; construction and demolition waste; household hazardous waste including electronics; biomass; and wastewater management.
Delta serves local governments such as counties and cities, and works with businesses, industries, and institutions to reduce waste and, where possible, transform environmental liabilities to economic assets.
Green Infrastructure, Stormwater Management, and Flood Reduction
Brownfields and Coal Plant Redevelopment
Please spend a moment with our project map illustrating project locations throughout the Midwest.